Canadian holidays only continue to grow in popularity, with so much on offer to holidaymakers. Throughout all of the seasons, Canada offers an assortment of family-friendly activities and unbeatable holiday destinations. If you’re planning a vacation to Canada, be sure to check out these top 10 things to do!
– Winter is one of the most popular tourist times for Canada, with thousands of visitors flocking to the powder white snow of Whistler Blackcomb.
– Spend a day discovering the heritage of this historical town, with a trip to the Montreal Museums. Various museums around the city centre showcase artworks, historical pieces and science displays.
– Take a trip out of the city to the waters of Newfoundland. If you’re lucky enough to be travelling between May and September, you’ll have the opportunity to embark on the whale watching experience of a lifetime.
– A trip to Canada would be incomplete without a tour of Niagara Falls. This infamous landmark is known worldwide as the joining of rivers, creating some of the most magnificent waterfalls in the world.
– Home to some of the most magnificent natural formations, caving is the ultimate adventure sport in Canada, offering varying levels of difficulties for beginners through to experts. If you’re travelling with the family, Canmore in Alberta is the perfect caving location.
Bike through Montreal
– One of the best ways to see the city of Montreal is by foot or, even better, by cycling. BIXI Bike Rental is a government initiative providing various bike rental stations around the city, allowing tourists to venture on a bike tour at very little cost.
– If you’re planning a family holiday, there’s no beating Vancouver. With great Vancouver holiday deals available, take your kids on an undersea journey to experience the breathtaking marine wildlife at the Vancouver Aquarium.
– Whether you endeavour on a journey to scale the slopes of the Rocky Mountains or view this breathtaking site from one of the many vantage points, you absolutely must take some time to visit the Rocky Mountains.
– Canada is a mountainous country side, offering spectacular vantage points to holidaymakers. Mount Royal Summit, in Montreal, offers breathtaking views of the city skyline.
– For some family holiday-fun, head to the Telus World of Science, in Vancouver. Science World is an interactive and very cool learning environment.
Canada truly is a destination of magnificent proportions. Families, couple, groups and solo travellers will all find something amazing to see and do in Canada. For the most memorable Canadian holiday, spend some time in the breathtaking surrounds of Vancouver or the historically beautiful city of Montreal.