The Ancient Romans valued bathhouses for their healing properties and met there regularly to talk about business. Today’s European spas are the modern fountain of youth and incidentally a great way of making money as well. Regardless the weather spa devotes are willing to pay for the promise of smoother skin and a younger appearance without wrinkles through for example an injection of botox during lunch or alphahydroxy hour and half mask in Saturday afternoon. Spa days become more and more popular, being a great weekend break for two, hen night treat or a short retreat for a last minute spa deals sympathisers.
Top 10 Spas in Europe
1. Capri Palace Hotel and Spa, Capri, Italy
The spa offers a set of treatments focused entirely on leg beauty and health.
2. Spaciomm, Barcelona, Spain
This spa is known for its cool design, which combines elements of wood, iron, stone and silk to give the cabins, treatment table and swimming pools a sleek look.
Here, guests are exposed to an ultra-extensive spa menu, including every treatment imaginable, from a Japanese flower bath to a Chinese Taoist massage.
4. Vigilius Mountain Resort and Spa, South Tyrol, Italy
This spa’s hallmark is the endless pool overlooking mountains.
5. Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall, Durham, England
Many spas only offer services for 17 of age or older, but Serenity Spa offers cheap spa breaks and treatments to 13 or 16 year olds.
6. Barnsley House, Gloucestershire, England
The spa offers top holistic treatments.
7. Mavida Balance Hotel and Spa, Salzburg, Austria
Top spa for de-stressing.
8. Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, France
This spa in romantic Paris offers top head-t-toe package, including treatments, haircut, manicure, make up, lunch….etc.
9. Terme di Saturnia Spa and Golf Resort, Saturnia, Italy
This spa offer top treatments for anti-aging.
10. Blue Spa, Munich, Germany
This German spa offers a variety of treatment but it is most famous for its massages.